THE damaging effects of MOULD
Don’t underestimate the danger of mould in your home. Many types of mould are hazardous to your health and can also damage the structure of your home, especially black mould which is often found in bathrooms and basements. Mould grows indoors on wet or damp surfaces such as carpets, ceiling tiles, wallpaper, insulation, wood and drywall.
Mould can start to grow within 48 hours after flooding or other water damage and, if not removed quickly and by a professional, can have a serious impact on personal health and cause damage to your home’s physical structure.
If you notice the presence of mould in your home, contact the industry-leading mould removal experts, ServiceMaster Restore of Kingston. We are here to professionally remove mould from your home and prevent potential health risks and long-term damage to your property.